Thursday 22 October 2015

Post #21 - That Was (Nearly) The Week That Was (Tricky)

On Monday I wrote the following sentence: The routine's out already, this won't be a great week, I can just feel it.

Yeah, that's about right so far.  It hasn't been horrendous, but well, it's not been that great either.  I won't bore you with the details, I'll save that for my scandalous memoirs (really?) but I'm not feeling that great.  Like many others I often forget to read the detail in messages/emails/missives etc and forgot to purchase my son a new Cub jumper for his 'swim up' from Beavers on Monday.  


Work's been tricky and motivation, low.  I am due to give a five minute presentation about my experiences of having autism at a 'Celebrating Diversity' event in mid-November, but I'm just hoping that I'll not make a huge tit of myself.  My line manager says that it's akin to standing in a bus stop in your underwear.  I don't want that, quite frankly, nobody would. Even if I was to wear a Miss Mary of Sweden corselette.  There's a bus stop near work which people mainly use as a smoking shelter, so I wouldn't wish to hang around in there either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment