Monday 19 October 2015

Post #20 - The Best Laid Plans

My son woke up this morning complaining of an itching body and my husband took him to the Doctor's accordingly.  He has developed an allergy, well, another one as he already cannot tolerate strawberries.  We'll have to begin to keep a food diary.  My husband already has a wheat/gluten allergy, so as you can imagine, it's a bundle of laughs in our kitchen.

I was planning to do the ironing today, but with an ASC/ADHD child around, this concerns me, so I had to potter around instead.  My son insisted on throwing my nightclothes around my bedroom and hooking my bra onto the curtain rail.  Nice.  He's lost a gold star for his behaviour.

The routine's out already, this won't be a great week, I can just feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment