Thursday 23 March 2017

Post #90 - Anxiety (Low Level Panic)

Being socially awkward as a result of both my upbringing and having Asperger's is a blessing and a curse. So far, this week I have attended a focus group, a seminar, an evening class and a trip to the see 'Beauty and the Beast' in 3D at my local cinema. Due to the unreliability of local bus services and Transport For London's frankly rubbish online tracking system, I also had to cancel a night out with a friend at the cinema (which is located at the end of an extremely trafficky route.)

Mind you, all this is nothing compared to the events which occurred in Westminster yesterday, so context is key.

Taking an increased daily dose 40mg instead of 20mg of Fluoxitine makes me feel as though there's an opaque wall surrounding me. I'm not sure whether it's really helping to combat the anxiety though?

No comments:

Post a Comment