Wednesday 13 January 2016

Post #38 - Better and (Un)Twisted!

I am starting to feel much better about myself, which is great.  The weather's getting cold (brrr!), but it is the middle of the winter in the UK.  As for me, well, let's just say that I'm reaching out and trying to do more.  Tomorrow I'll try to attend the monthly NAS Coffee Morning and maybe Choir in the evening?  Friday, I'm planning to go to a Carers' Conference which is being held in the Council Offices and then Saturday - London.  Yes, the smokin' Metropolis, somewhere I haven't been since early November.  I've even signed up to a short Creative Writing Course - the first session of which is being held next Tuesday afternoon.  I'm trying to follow my GP's advice about putting a routine back in place.  Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment