Tuesday 24 January 2017

Post #85: Getting Into A Routine

Well, my anxiety hasn't been too bad recently.  The keyboard course is working well, although I do find it rather difficult to understand at times because music study doesn't come naturally to somebody like me.  The WeightWatchers session wasn't as bad as expected, but I moved it to a Thursday morning session instead of a Wednesday early evening slot, which suited me much better.  The diet is really difficult to adhere to though as it's so darn low in calories.  Oh dear!

I saw a friend whom I used to work with the other day for a drink.  He now lives on the south coast, but I'd forgotten just how arrogant he was.  When I asked him whether I was deemed intelligent enough for him he shrugged and said "You're a lovely vibrant woman and great fun ..."

Damned by faint praise or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment