Monday 28 December 2015

Post #34 - More Internet Woes

From reading my blog you'll no doubt notice that I'm both a sensitive and somewhat arsey individual at times. Whether that's due to my Asperger's or something deeply embedded into my personality, I don't know? It does annoy me though.
I've recently decided to utilise my written ability
 to its fullest extent by complaining about substandard items or customer service. Mind you, I've been doing that for years, but now I've stepped it up a gear. Some people may accuse me of taking it all too seriously or getting 'het up' (yeah, that's you bleedin' Mumsnet!) But it's a big deal for me.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New year Aspie lady. I have now bookmarked your blog to keep up with you and your news. I have written a couple of posts on my own today and that is one of my NY resolutions to get back to writing, no matter how dull and uneventful my life is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! Please keep on blogging, I always like reading about other womens' experiences. There's still never enough material pertaining to womens' experiences of ASC.

      Delete