Saturday 1 April 2017

Post #93 - London Has Fallen (Into A Demonstration Nightmare)

Now, living in the 'burbs as I do, London is very much a destination location for me during weekends. Unfortunately, there appears to be a different demonstration taking place in Trafalgar Square every single Saturday. This freaks me and my autistic son out big time. How about a demonstration banning the huge amount of problems that demonstrations cause? Pah.

I don't know whether it's due to my menstrual cycle or just me being arsey, but I'm really fed up at the moment. I guess that I use Social media far too much, but I'm finding that my messages are being ignored. I attended a 'Charlie Chaplin Guided Walk' this afternoon:


It was excellent and hosted by Chaplin fan, Robert from Meetup, King of The London Cultureseekers.  Anyway, knowing that my husband and son would be heading home, I decided to text a friend to determine whether he wanted to go to the pub that he's pretty much resident in?


I am clearly expecting too much and I'm now en route home. I get fed up with people putting their dirty feet on the train seats though.

No comments:

Post a Comment