Thursday 5 May 2016

Post #49 - Two Weeks Post Seizure, Life Goes On

It does indeed. I'm currently writing this post on my smartphone whilst lying in bed, I've been really tired today and made the decision to rest this afternoon. This morning I returned to my French class, it was lesson four of six, but I cannot state, hand on heart, that I really enjoy it as I tend to struggle with learning languages. Also, the tutor is a bit scatty and doesn't appear to be following the course outline. As a typical Aspie, I rely on structured learning environments.

I should have really attended choir tonight, but I've missed the first and second rehearsals so far. I think that I've written about my frustration before, but although I love to sing, the group dynamics really vex me and the fact that at least two of the altos are tone deaf is rather disconcerting.

Hopefully I'll cheer up soon. I have signed up for a 'Turning Autobiography Into Fiction' day at The City Lit on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment