Tuesday 10 November 2015

Post #24 - A (Working) Day In The Life (Of An Aspie) - The Afternoon: Part One

After lunch it's usually straight into another meeting.  If they're small, then so much the better.  In the past I've had team meetings during this period and depending whom I'm working with or for, they're either good or bad.  I used to detest the ones which went around the delegates and asked them what they were working on - whatever I tended to say wasn't quite good enough.

Sometimes I'll have a terrible post postprandial dip at about 14:30 and will struggle to keep my eyes open.  It often depends what antidepressant I'm on and whether there's any natural light streaming into the room. PowerPoint presentations are the worst - have you ever heard of the term 'Death By PowerPoint?' Well, I feel like these images below and don't even get me started on people who ask questions following a two hour presentation.....


No comments:

Post a Comment