Sunday 10 May 2020

Post #166 - Lockdown ... ad infinitum

The current state of lockdown in the UK is really getting to me. It's also hugely affecting my 12-year-old who is becoming more addicted to gaming apps and moodier as the weeks drag on.  It's all very well expecting parents to home educate their children, but as my mathematical prowess is almost nil, it seems pretty unfair.

I was so pissed off that I wrote this post last week on Facebook:


I disabled the app soon after and haven't used it since. It's true though.  Anyway, Facebook is so boring these days and seems like it's from another century.

I get very pissed off most days at having to explain my autism to those who cannot understand/choose not to understand or basically, couldn't give a flying fig.  It makes me do odd things and act in certain ways - for example, I find that my moods vacillate hugely, although I'm on 20mg of Prozac per day to even myself out.  A distant family member via marriage has bipolar I and refuses to take her meds.  Another family member describes her behaviour as having and I quote "Cunt of the month" - ergo that person is the subject of their hate and ire.  I try not to do similar things, but I cannot let things go.  I'm a person who has been bullied, used, downtrodden and basically treated like a nomark all of my life and I don't like it.  I'm great and I'm worth it, as L'Oreal says. 









No comments:

Post a Comment