Tuesday 19 May 2020

Post #168 - Misunderstanding Others ...

I noticed the other day that Jonathan Ross stated in a podcast (the current lockdown has been a boon for the podcasting world ...) mentioned that one of his twentysomething daughters would almost certainly be diagnosed as autistic. I'm not really sure about the ethics of sharing your child's medical reports with the world, but he had a valid point. So many girls and women fly under the radar.

Getting along with others is a 'soft skill' and one which women are expected to instinctively 'get'. I don't. I have only had two romantic  relationships in my past, one with a boy I met in my A-Level English course which lasted one year and my husband (2000 to present.)  There's been nobody else as it's all too tricky for me to cope with.

When will the lockdown end?

No comments:

Post a Comment