Wednesday 14 September 2016

Post #62: The Heat, The Job, The Fan And My Weightloss

So ... it's September and it's boiling hot. It's making me very cross and I've been quite snappy with people. I was meant to accompany my friend to a special advance screening at the Cinema tonight, but the venue was closed due to a power cut. I rang Miss Friend and her mobile didn't pick up, it just rang and rang. I then sent her a text and she called me back, but I was quite short with her, bemoaning the fact that I couldn't leave a message on her voicemail as she doesn't switch it on because of the costs involved in retrieving messages.

Bah!

My new job is ... full-time. I have worked part-time since I returned from Maternity Leave. At least I don't currently have to commute. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment