Sunday 14 July 2019

Post #159 - Blogging Silence for Six Whole Months

Why is that?  Er, I dunno really.  What have I been up to?  Well, life goes on really - time certainly does fly.  During the first couple of years since taking redundancy I was rather lost and felt constantly guilty about not working, but I've rather got used to it now.  That's not to say that I'm a lazy slugabed who spends all of their time watching Glee whilst wearing a stained dressing gown - anyway, that was so last week.

I've settled into my role as co-chair of my borough's Autism Partnership Board - it gives me some outlet to use the skills I gained whilst working in the public sector.  I have also joined another choir and yes, before you start banging on, this is the fourth choir I've joined since 2010, but I'll write another blog post about choir stuff in due course.

My son, The Earl, or whatever he's called on here has developed asthma during the past week - currently the medics aren't sure whether it's seasonal or permanent.  It's certainly worrying and it keeps him up coughing all night.  Combined with his ADHD it's not the best thing as he tends to get worked up about this that and the other, plus it's nearly time for the school summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment