Monday 17 December 2018

Post #143 - Christmas 2018

I feel that I haven't written in ages and I'm right, I haven't put fingertips to laptop for quite a while.  Well, what's been happening you may ask? Thank you for asking; in October I met with the local NHS Trust psychiatrist in the quest to determine whether I had Bipolar II as well as the other mental health baggage: namely autism and clinical depression.  It really doesn't seem that I have because my 'highs' aren't elevated or manic enough and I'm not given to doing mad irrational things like taking Class A drugs, piloting a plane or climbing Mount Everest.  Nope, I have no plans to do any of that kind of thing.

So ... I'm seemingly uni-polar and that's about it.  I have been keeping a mood diary since coming off of all SSRIs and yes, it's been tough - more ups and down than a seesaw on some days.  I'm trying to keep a low profile at home and don't really go out much at the moment.  I'm due to see the psychiatrist in early January, so I'll update you from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment