Tuesday 26 January 2016

Post #42: The Hairdressers and The Doctor's

Yep, as the title suggests I visited both today.  The first was the hairdresser this morning and no, it wasn't too bad.  I had a money off voucher as I hadn't been to the salon for about six months and the computer generated email wondered why, which was a nice touch from Mr Babbage.  It wasn't an an awful experience - I only bashed into one piece of furniture and my stylist wasn't particularly talkative, so I could listen into other people's conversations, such as:

Hairdresser (HD): "So, what did you do for the New Year?
Woman: Not much, just had a few friends and family over and ate bits 'n' pieces.
HD: Really?  Where did you get 'em from?
Woman: The supermarket and the kiddies' gifts from the pound shop.
HD: Kids love all that stuff don't they?
Woman: Yeah.
HD: My aunt and uncle have parties and they tend to cook up a huge pot of curry and another of chili - no wastage ....

And so on ....

I like my hair though - it looks good.

This afternoon we took our son to the GP after school about his food allergies. He's continuing the elimination diet and will be going for a blood test in the next couple of weeks.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment