Saturday 5 January 2019

Post #148 - Here Come The Girls(?)

I don't have a group of female mates and quite frankly I never have and almost certainly won't in the future, unless I'm living in some kind of residential care home with a predominant female clientele. I recall this being raised as part of my PIP Assessment interview, but hope, I'm not like normal women, well ones who go on girlie spa breaks or book those huge Gold apartments in Butlins and shriek for three days solid.  My sister-in-law is very popular in that manner, good for her I say, but I'd rather be me and not be coerced into spending money I don't have on meals out or clubs.



So, am I missing out?  Well, I guess that you don't miss what you've never had and I like having people around me who aren't too emotionally close.  I sometimes swap stories with friends, but tend to hold most of it in as I don't want any information I share to be used against me in future.  Hell, that sounds really paranoid ...

No comments:

Post a Comment