Saturday 23 June 2018

Post #137 - Nil Points Pour Le PIP

Regular readers, if there are indeed any, may recall that I recently attended a face-to-face assessment for PIP as described in an earlier post: https://faspie.blogspot.com/2018/06/giving-me-pip.html

Right, so yesterday the DWP 'buff A5 letter of doom' plopped into the Logics' porch, I slit it open and it was a bit fat no.  Considering that I scored an amazing 2 points (yes, 2!) during PIP attempt #1 this was a double shock.  Nothing, nada.

So ... I'm currently drafting my Mandatory Reconsideration Notice.  I'm pretty annoyed, so it's full of vitriol, here's an extract:

"I told the Assessor that I have panic attacks when eating either in or out of the home; he stated that he had a nursing background, but didn’t seem to understand what ‘acid reflux’ was and called it ‘acid reflex’.  I have no idea how this man managed to pass the requisite examinations to qualify as a medical professional."


No comments:

Post a Comment