Thursday 29 September 2016

Post #66: My Future Career

I've only just recently come to the decision that I really don't wish to place myself, my family, friends or anyone else through the stress of having to support me in the workplace. I can't cope. Last Wednesday I schlepped up to London to attend an initial appointment with another employment agency (the premises of which, I couldn't actually find, even with the assured assistance of Google Maps and ended up being fifteen minutes late.)

I completed all of the database work and sat (yet another!) online test - this time, data input. The consultant listened to my tales of woe concerning my last Agency experience and promised(!) that such a thing wouldn't happen with their portfolio of clients. He also said that he'd be able to source me flexible and part-time posts, but as we all sadly know, such roles are rarer than hen's teeth.

Watch this space, but with my son's needs escalating, I feel that *any* return to the wonderful world of work would prove an impossible dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment