Tuesday 20 September 2016

Post #65: Online Agency Tests

I'm not in the greatest of moods at the moment following last week's agency job fiasco. I feel really cruddy. Anyway, I've made an appointment to see a rival Agency tomorrow, but I don't hold up much hope as the first one completely ignored both my Asperger Syndrome diagnosis and associated reasonable adjustments.

Yesterday wasn't particularly good either: I watched 'Blair Witch' at the cinema and despite the short running time, the combination of the shaky cam and regular ear busting jump scares made me feel motion sick. I would have left early, but I didn't want to hang around the shopping centre until it was time to pick my son up from school.

I then had a rant in Barclays about how they've inconvenienced customers by closing loads of their branches.

Finally, after we met with my son's class teacher and discussed his future in regard to Secondary Education (grim!) I came home and sat down at the laptop to complete the standard Agency tests. They were bloody impossible: 30 questions concerning Microsoft Word, a program which I usually navigate via the right click menu. I mean, who uses macros?

No comments:

Post a Comment