Thursday 15 October 2015

Post #18 - Workplace Assessment, ICU, But At Least The Cat's Back

Today was my workplace assessment for autism via NAS.  The person doing the report was great, but like everything, it's often difficult to re-live some of your past life and career.  I provided a copy of both my NHS and private autism assessments, my CV which details all of my various job moves(!) plus a list of competencies, a detailed answer to the questions posed in the proforma and many other things.  Phew!  It was exhausting to say the least.  She spoke to me, my line manager and a colleague.  The report's due out in the next few weeks and I'll have to discuss the contents with my line manager whilst sitting down (well, she didn't overtly state sitting down, but you know what I mean - maybe a hot beverage?)

My BIL's been moved to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) because of his breathing.  He's in safe hands though and there isn't a great deal we can do.  My hubby's visiting him tomorrow.

Yay, my cat returned last night at approximately 20:08.  Hubby was collecting my son from Cubs and heard a pitiful meowing as they passed a neighbour's drive and lo and behold - there was a hungry black and white cat there.  I was very pleased to see her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment